We would love to hear from you if you are interested in working for The PIE and would like to join our friendly, dynamic, and high-achieving team. We’re committed to The PIE being a great place to work and offer all our employees the following:
- Flexible working arrangements. Most of our team are based out of our London office, but everyone is able to work from home on two days a week if they wish. We also welcome applications from people wanting to work part-time, or based in other locations.
- An entrepreneurial working environment. We are a small team and a growing business that welcomes new ideas from our team.
- Pension scheme for our UK-based employees.
- Employee Assistance Programme, which offers a 24-hour confidential helpline.
- Shower facilities at our office, so you can cycle/run to work.
- Table tennis table for those all-important work breaks!
We are interested in giving aspiring commentators a chance to see their name in print, so may consider publishing submitted articles or opinion pieces on our blog. We also use freelance journalists from around the world to write articles on The PIE News and in our magazine, The PIE Review.
If you are keen to write for us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV/resume and some examples of your writing.
If you’re interested in working for us in a sales, marketing, recruitment, events or administrative capacity, please email email@example.com – we will register your interest and be in touch as and when we are recruiting for a relevant role.