Students end up going to universities that aren’t their best fit and universities miss out on essential DNA-fit talent for their survival. This denies a student from exploring their full potential and has a ripple effect throughout the student’s and their family’s life.
Leverage Edu today is committed to solving this problem by offering students with technology-first solutions that are envisioned and built keeping the student in the centre of it all.
Let’s break the traditional process down for the student today and exemplify how technology flawlessly plugs into these stages and makes the process both unbiased and efficient.
- Profile Evaluation & Shortlisting of universities: The long standing process of evaluating student profiles has been subjective, uninformed and unscientific. With the introduction of The Leverage Edu AI Course Finder, students identify universities that are their best-fit without any human intervention. Results are data-driven and objective. The proprietary algorithm accepts information on the student’s academic as well as professional profile and matches them against millions of data points to give them a list of dream, realistic and safe universities that are their absolute best-fit.
- Documents Verification & Application Submission: Days of students required to visit physical centres to get documents verified and initiate their applications with traditional agents are long gone. Online platforms that offer students to fill a simple profile to collect documents and then a Common Application form to submit applications to multiple universities at one go are becoming prevalent and dominating. Leverage Edu’s Full-stack service platform called the OneView Portal gives students access to an industry best user interface that’s THE answer
- Post Application Tracking: In a very imperfect world where application tracking post submission is manual and cumbersome, giving students access to a timeline tracking system that is centrally managed and regulated by the operations team has totally changed the game. Today students on Leverage Edu Platform access a tracking system on their dashboard that helps them keep a real time track of their progress and know when to expect an offers, visa documents, scholarships and more.
- Visa, Education Loans & Foreign Transfers: Working with a central team that coordinates directly with embassies, making it a very reliable visa service has Leverage Edu’s customers buzzing. Students don’t get access to ample loan options in a short period of time and having to coordinate with multiple banks and NBFCs, submitting separate applications makes securing an education loan very difficult. Aggregating all major loan providers in India and consulting our students on the best options has been Leverage Finance’s #1 USP.
- Test Preparation: Classes taught physically today have limitations on batch sizes, quality of materials and equal learning opportunities for all students. Major traditional test prep batches in India range from 50+ students in a single batch where rarely anyone gets any individual attention. With Leverage Edu’s Leverage Live platform students get access to India’s top-notch faculty and quality materials to score high and punch above their weight. Every student is given personalised attention and the proprietary platform facilitates quality teaching and learning.
Very obviously, Indian students are moving towards companies that can provide a service that is convenient, useful and at the same time the best because that’s what they deserve and it is exciting for Leverage Edu to have the opportunity to serve at such a crucial industry-defining time.
About the author:
This is a sponsored post from Indian entrepreneur and founder of Leverage Edu Akshay Chaturvedi. He was listed on the Forbes India’s 30Under30 list, and then subsequently on the Forbes Asia’s 30Under30 list, both in early 2020. As Leverage Edu CEO, he now runs what is India’s largest Career Guidance and University Admissions platform. As Prime Minister’s Champions of Change, selected in 2019, he closely worked with the ministries on higher education policy framework. In July 2020, he was awarded as Entrepreneur of the Year (Consumer Business) by the Entrepreneur Magazine.