- This event has passed.
International higher education forum 2019
Two days before we expect the UK to leave the European Union, over 450 international higher education professionals will come together to discuss themes across the sphere of international higher education.
This, our flagship conference, will help universities develop the strategies they need to flourish internationally in the areas of research, transnational education, student recruitment and mobility.
Alongside case studies of innovative practice, we’ll be addressing the bigger questions:
- What does Brexit mean for UK-European higher education relations and beyond?
- How can universities work with policy-makers for mutual benefit?
- How are geopolitical developments affecting international university engagement?
- How should universities tackle the ethical challenges of internationalisation
Networking opportunities include a reception the evening before the event and a networking breakfast on the day.
Join sector professionals, government, and senior representatives from UK and overseas partners for the seventh annual International Higher Education Forum at Imperial College London.
Who should attend?
This conference will be useful for staff who have responsibility for developing international strategies across student recruitment, transnational education, research and mobility. Specific sessions will examine internationalisation at small and specialist institutions. Relevant job titles include:
- Pro Vice-Chancellor (International)
- Deputy Vice Principal/Director/Deputy Director of International/Europe/Recruitment
- Head or Assistant Head of Global Partnerships/Projects
- Regional Director
- Head or Assistant Head of Study Abroad
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities available at this event. Please contact Esther Dudley, Head of Events and Engagement for information. tel: 020 7419 5412; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details please visit – https://www.participant.co.uk/international-higher-education-forum