- This event has passed.
EURIE is the new meeting point for international higher education, connecting other parts of the world with the great potential of the Eurasian region.
EURIE annual summit features an exhibition and a conference to expand the knowledge, networks and collaboration opportunities for the participants.
WHY ATTEND EURIE?
- To share ideas, experiences and best practices for internationalization of higher education
- To generate partnership opportunities for academic collaboration, student/ staff exchanges and many other joint ventures
- To discuss challenges facing higher education today, explore new trends and discover innovative solutions.
- To explore the higher education systems, student mobility flows, recruitment dynamics in the Eurasian region.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND EURIE?
- Higher education institutions from all over the world who value internationalization and continuous professional development
- Academic managers, deans and directors responsible for internationalization of education and research
- Study abroad officers
- Marketing and recruitment staff
- International student advisors
- Other stakeholders in the higher education sector, such as language schools, marketing service providers, international student service companies
- Public agencies for higher education, research and innovation
Click here for more information.